baby photographer SC : covid-19 precautions and adjustments
Baby Photographer SC: Updated policies, precautions and adjustments to shooting both in studio and on location in the coming months ahead:
- I am fully vaccinated but I decided to still wear a mask during my newborn and maternity sessions indoors and outdoors to protect my clients against other possible viruses such as colds etc and as an added safety measure.
- Like always I am up to date each year with my flu and whooping cough vaccines.
- I am wearing a mask at all times in the studio and outdoors
- Like always I constantly wash my hands and sanitize with anti bacterial gel, on location I sanitize my hands regularly.
- I sanitize everything including anything that touches baby before and after each session.
- I am limiting my sessions and only do one session per day. In the studio I am only doing one session every other day at most and disinfecting everything in between. There is an air purifier system running at all times.
- I take my clients temperature when they arrive and have them take off their shoes at the door and ask them to wash their hands
- I only allow parents and siblings in the studio and one grandparent.