baby photographer SC : covid-19 precautions and adjustments
Baby Photographer SC: Updated policies, precautions and adjustments to shooting both in studio and on location in the coming months ahead:
- I am quarantining myself with my family and taking my temperature each day
- I am wearing a mask at all times in the studio and outdoors
- Like always I constantly wash my hands and sanitize with anti bacterial gel, on location I sanitize my hands regularly.
- I sanitize everything including anything that touches baby before and after each session.
- I am limiting my sessions and only do one session per day. In the studio I am only doing one session every other day at most and disinfecting everything in between.
- I take my clients temperature when they arrive and have them take off their shoes at the door and ask them to wash their hands
- On location I ask my clients to take their temperature before coming
- I only allow parents and siblings in the studio
- I am only shooting with a long lens outside and if my clients are ok with it I can shoot with a medium lens while mantaining at least 6 feet.